Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tool #8

Since I teach in the virtual high school, I will not be provided with any of this technology. Each virtual high school teacher was provided with one iPad to use with our students in SBISD as we visit campuses. Also, each of our SBISD students are able to check out a netbook to use to complete their course. I'm not sure of the model number of the VHS netbooks - if they are the same as the one in the video.

I personally own an iPhone and iPad and am familiar with downloading apps and syncing the device to the computer. I have set up an iTunes account linked to my school email for my school iPad and have already downloaded a few educational apps like Educreations. The EdTech website has changed so the video on searching for Ipad Apps is no longer correct.

Since I do not have students in a physical classroom and have only one iPad to use with SBISD students, classroom management will not be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment