Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tool #4

I have used Google Docs before but never knew about the "forms" option. I'm sure there are other features with which I am not familiar. I plan to spend more time this school year trying out features I haven't yet used. I made a practice quiz (as a form) but when I saved, then re-opened the quiz, it was in a spreadsheet type format until I clicked on "form" above the document. I'm not sure if that's normal or if I did something wrong. I can use this to add notes and quizzes to my online classes. There are already several instances of Google Doc collaborative documents in some of the courses.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is very normal. That way, when people respond to the quiz, their answers pop into the spreadsheet and make it easy to check answers or compare. Also a hint: When you want to send the form out to others - do not use the Email feature at the top - it does nothing. However, copy the hyperlink at the bottom and put it in an email. Then people will get it. Also, if you want, on the forms, have people put their names or number and that way you will know who is responding.

    ReplyDelete